- 1/2 cup frozen Blackberries
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 small Avocado
- 2 tbsp unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Coconut Milk
Berry Chia Jelly
- 1 cup frozen Berries
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
Peanut Butter Bar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ganache
- 3.5 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
Serving Size: 1
- Unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- Chia Berry Jelly
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, squared
Berry Chia Jelly
- Place berries in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for one minute.
- Mash the berries and stir in the chia seeds, and microwave an extra minute.
- Mix well and store in freezer while you prepare smoothie bowl base.
Peanut Butter Bars
- Cover a rectangle baking dish 9 inches x 5 inches, with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir peanut butter and maple syrup until evenly combined and smooth.
- Stir in coconut flour, the dough will get thick, dry and difficult to stir with a spatula so use your hands to knead the dough and form a ball.
- Evenly press the peanut butter dough ball all over the prepared pan. You want to fully cover the pan in an even layer of peanut butter dough. Smooth the top of layer using the back of a spoon.
- Freeze while you prepare the chocolate ganache.
- In a mixing bowl, add the pieces of dark chocolate with melted coconut oil and peanut butter.
- Melt under bain-marie or in the microwave by 30 seconds burst, stirring between to prevent the chocolate from burning. It is ready when all the chocolate is melted and the mixture is shiny and smooth.
- Remove the baking dish from the freezer and pour the chocolate ganache over the peanut butter layer.
- Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Return the pan to the freezer for 10 minutes or until the chocolate ganache is set.
- Slice the whole batch into 16 peanut butter bars.
- Add all Base ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add toppings, and enjoy!